- They measure around 7 cm.
- Iron on patch.
- Do NOT use on unironable fabrics (low melting point) such as nylons, vinyls, or leathers.
- You can wash them but do NOT use bleach.
♥ How to Iron on a Patch
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items)
- Set iron to “COTTON”, 400 degrees, for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
- Permanence of application guaranteed by sewing.
♥Important info to you:
- All the shippings are registere with tracking number and insurence.
- Once sent, the delivery times are:
- Spain: 3 working days
- Europe: 5-15 working days.
- Outside Europe (EEUU, Canada…): 15-25 working days.
Note that some Latin American countries can delay delivery as much as two months because customs and local post offices policies.